Current Job Postings At Bowen Ten Long & Bal, PC
Family Law Litigation Attorney
Bowen Ten Long & Bal, PC, is seeking an experienced family law litigation attorney who has served as lead counsel in complex divorces cases involving equitable distribution, child custody and support issues. Minimum 6-8 years family law litigation experience preferred. Position is based at our Innsbrook office with flexibility and autonomy offered.
We offer the resources an attorney needs to be successful in a team-oriented, growing and collegial office environment. Competitive salary structure. Health, dental, 401k and FSA. State Bar, CLE and voluntary bar dues covered. Our firm culture is comprised of a consistent management style, positive relationships, client-centered focus and an actual healthy work-life balance. We are committed to long-term career development and mentorship.
The ideal candidate will have a portable book of business, so they can get started on day one. Please apply through Indeed, or email your resume to Nupur Bal at [email protected]. Inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.
Senior Litigation Paralegal
Bowen Ten Long & Bal, PC, is a busy family law and general litigation practice with offices in Richmond and Hanover. We are seeking an experienced Senior Litigation Paralegal to join our Richmond location near Innsbrook. This is a full time position. This individual will support up to two attorneys in the areas of family law and general civil litigation. Previous law firm experience working in family law is required. Applicants without relevant family law experience will not be considered. Other required experience includes:
- Preparing legal papers, pleadings, and correspondence, such as transmittal letters, summonses, complaints, motions, and subpoenas.
- Assisting with drafting and responding to complex Discovery.
- Coordinating and managing routine administrative work, such as opening matters, maintaining electronic and physical files, scheduling meetings and court appearances, managing deadlines, proofreading client bills, and time and data entry.
- Manage files in various stages of litigation including assisting with trial preparation
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and writing skills
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks, manage competing and last minute deadlines and assist clients via phone and email while maintaining a positive professional attitude
- Strong financial literacy and experience working with complex equitable distribution cases.
Benefits include health and dental insurance, FSA, retirement plan, 401(k) plan with 401(k) matching, and paid time off.
- At least 3-5 years of family law litigation legal experience preferred. Two-year minimum required.
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel, and Adobe Pro.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills as this position involves a great deal of client contact as well as frequent drafting and word processing functions.
- Experience with Practice Master and TABS III or other practice management and time keeping software as well as Lexis.
Please apply through Indeed, or email your resume to Nupur Bal at [email protected].
Bowen Ten Long & Bal offers health insurance to full-time employees as mandated by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) through Anthem®. This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.