Bowen Ten PC is open and working to protect the interests of our clients during this time of national emergency. At the same time, Bowen Ten PC is protecting the health and safety of our clients, staff and attorneys. Bowen Ten PC is discouraging in-person visits to our offices until further notice. Bowen Ten PC is available to both existing and new clients by phone, email and other means. You can also email us through this site using the “Contact Us Today” button. All the attorneys will have access to their emails during this time.
The lawyers and staff at Bowen Ten PC are here and ready to help you solve your legal problems.
Bowen Ten PC
Schedule a consultation : 804-767-6850
Husband of reality star to pay $10,000 a month in support

Husband of reality star to pay $10,000 a month in support

Virginia residents may have heard that reality television star Jules Wainstein will be receiving $10,000 a month in spousal and child support from her husband. The ruling was made by a judge in Manhattan on Sept. 8.

Wainstein, who starred in “The Real Housewives of New York City,” had originally asked for $25,000 a month to provide for their 5-year-old son and 3-year-old daughter. In addition to the spousal support, it was also ruled that her husband would be allowed to live on the first floor of the couple’s New York triplex. Wainstein and their children will live on the top two floors.

When making the support ruling, the judge advised the two to keep their distance and not create visible tension around the children. The soon-to-be former husband’s attorney said that her client’s businesses have been suffering from the bad publicity. The attorney also said that the husband was also assaulted by Wainstein in 2012. However, Wainstein’s attorney disputes any claims of a physical assault.

After a divorce, there are many issues that may need to be settled by both parties. For instance, it may be necessary to come to an agreement over who gets custody of the children or how each parent may interact with the kids. It may also be necessary to determine how much financial support a parent should provide. Other issues that may be resolved either through mediation or a formal court order include spousal support and property division. An attorney might be able to review a case to help determine what property is marital in nature.

FindLaw Network