Bowen Ten Cardani, PC

Call Us For Your Initial Consultation


Posts tagged "custody"

Kinship Care Not Custody: Alternative to Sharing Custody with a Non-Parent.

Raising a child is challenging. Parents must devote significant time and attention to caring for their children. A job loss, serving time in jail, an injury, or an addiction can impact a parent's ability to care for their child. Grandparents or other well-intentioned family members or friends might offer to help care for a child. However, they'll probably ask to have some legal authority to make school or medical decisions. They may ask for formal custody or to share custody with you while they care for a child.

Email Us For A Response

We’re ready to work with you.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Bowen Ten Cardani, PC

Richmond Office
3957 Westerre Parkway, Suite 105
Richmond, VA 23233

Toll Free: 866-601-7371
Phone: 804-767-6850
Richmond Law Office Map

Ashland Office
9410 Atlee Commerce Blvd, Suite 2
Ashland, VA 23005

Toll Free: 866-601-7371
Phone: 804-767-6850
Ashland Law Office Map

Rated By | Super Lawyers | Rising Stars Britney McPheron
Super Lawyers | K. Matthew Long