Helping You Protect Your Rights Against Criminal Charges
Facing criminal charges is a uniquely stressful experience. No two situations are the alike and many variables will impact the eventual outcome. This makes it critical that you have an advocate fighting to make sure your rights and best interests are being protected throughout the process.
At Bowen Ten Cardani, PC, we routinely assist individuals in the Richmond area as they confront criminal charges. Our firm features skilled criminal defense attorneys, and we can help you protect your rights and your freedom.
Experienced Advocacy When You Need It
At Bowen Ten Cardani, PC, our criminal law attorneys bring over 75 years’ experience that you can rely on. We know what is at stake for you if you face criminal charges. That is why we are dedicated to providing the most effective criminal defense available. We are skilled at building exceptionally strong cases designed to protect your rights, clearly identify and attack weak points in the prosecution’s case, and help you ultimately secure the best available resolution.
A Full Array Of Criminal Defense Services
Even a misdemeanor conviction for stealing, drunk driving or any criminal offense can hamper your ability to obtain employment for years. A good attorney is a must. We offer our superior criminal defense representation to those facing charges involving:
- Drug possession charges, including marijuana possession and other crimes involving controlled substances
- DUI: drunk driving and driving under the influence of drugs
- Juvenile crimes
- Petit larceny (shoplifting)
- Crimes by college students, including underage possession of alcohol
- Domestic violence between spouses, domestic partners, family members, roommates and others with close relationships
- Assault and battery
- Weapons charges
- Restoration of firearms privileges after a felony or other criminal conviction
- Traffic offenses such as driving recklessly and driving on a suspended driver’s license
Apart from the immediate and obvious consequences of a conviction, such as jail or fines, there are many less obvious consequences that can have an impact over the long run. Securing employment or even a lease may be a challenge with a criminal conviction on your record. More and more employers and landlords use background checks that will detect a conviction.
Get Started On Your Defense – Call Us Now
When you are facing criminal charges, it is important that you have a criminal defense lawyer you can trust. From law offices in Richmond and Ashland, we serve clients throughout the region. Schedule an initial consultation with one of our criminal defense attorneys. You may call us at 804-767-6850 or reach us online.